DR. CHASSE'S NEW OBSESSION: THE KEY LIME PIE PF SMOOTHIEMay 15, 2018
So, I have to admit, I got this idea from JJ Virgin, a nutritionist here in the states who does it all- TV spots, practitioner coaching, and more. I'd love to work with her someday. She shared the idea, and I explored a bit to make the YUMMIEST smoothie! If you think it might be hard/depriving to be on a PF diet, THINK AGAIN!
In your blender, add:
- 1/2 c canned coconut milk, with the healthy fats to keep you full! (organic, BPA free can!)
- zest & juice of one organic lime (be sure to use organic to avoid the pesticides sprayed on citrus fruits)
- 1-2 Tbsp of ground flax seed to add a nutty graham-y taste
- 1 scoop of your favorite protein powder (see my faves below)
- 2 big handfuls of spinach (you want the green, right?)
- 1 scoop collagen (again, see my fave below!)
You will NOT be disappointed- this is like summer in a jar! If you have a good supply for organic limes, send em my way! I might need about 7 per week! ;)
DR. CHASSE's FAVE PRODUCTS USED can be found in her online dispensary, here. All members of the Perfect Fertility tribe receive 15% off, all the time. Patients receive 25% off all items, for eternity.
- Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder by Omega Nutrition (OM9505)- simple, perfect- unsweetened high protein powder. I've been in this facility. They literally press the oil out of pumpkin seeds, then pulverize the rest (so loaded with protein & fiber, and minimal processing! Awesome!
- Protein Superfood Vanilla by Amazing Grass (A50463)- this is lightly sweetened with stevia, and has additional greens & other veggie/fruit powders in it.
- Collagen Bone Broth by Dr. Mercola (DM8873)- This is a cap, so you have to empty the cap into your smoothie, but it's grass fed, and more whole than many collagens on the market.
- Organic Cold Milled Flax Seeds by Omega Nutrition (CMF1)