Would you like guidance from the top expert in infertility & hormonal health?
At Hello Fertility, we offer consultations through the convenience of video conferencing.
We offer care & coaching for couples for most fertility & hormonal health concerns, including:
Egg & sperm quality and premature ovarian insufficiency
Hormonal imbalances & irregularities including PCOS, PMS, fibroids, and menopause
Recurrent pregnancy loss and miscarriage
IUI & IVF success support
and much, much more!
WHAT TO EXPECT
YOUR FIRST VISIT
Your first visit will last about an hour and will likely be more in-depth than you've ever experienced to date.
We'll cover the relevant physical details about how long you've been trying, your cycles, and any prior evaluations and labs, but will also dive into other factors including
- timing of intercourse
- cycle awareness
- and so much more!
At your first visit, I'll recommend any additional labs and we'll discuss recommendations right away. You'll walk out of that visit equipped to start on your NEW fertility journey, writing a new story about how your baby joined your family!
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
After your first consultation, you will receive a full lifestyle plan, including
- Customized nutrition & movement recommendations
- Mindset coaching
- Guidance for Low-Tox Lifestyle or Intercourse timing as needed
- Customized supplement recommendations
- Advice or a second opinion about medications & IVF protocols as requested (but those would have to be managed by your local reproductive endocrinologist).
All patients receive a 15% discount on any recommended supplements through Hello Fertility's online dispensary.
Visits are billed at a rate of $495 per hour, paid at the time of service. Most couples require follow up visits once per month for 4-6 months.
Once you schedule your visit, you will receive a link to your intake paperwork. Please be as thorough as possible.
- Complete the online intake questionnaire for you and your partner.
- If you have previous medical records or pertinent lab tests (from last 12 months), please share them via fax (617.507.5909) or email ([email protected]) at least 24 hours prior to your visit.